A download manager that increases download speeds by up to 300 percent. DAP searches for mirror sites that will most effectively serve your downloads, and features multi-server connections to for optimal utilization of dial-up or broadband connections. DAP also automatically recovers from shutdowns, lost connections, and other errors.
DAP is fully integrated into Netscape, Internet Explorer, and Opera, and offers a complimentary toolbar for Internet Explorer with a links catcher and a highlighter. DAP features auto hang-up after download, proxy settings, scheduling, and a unique Always-Resume service for enhanced resume support.
New features in DAP 7.1 include: a FTP Browser for convenient access and downloading from FTP sites; preview music and video files while downloading; a separate listing of completed downloads; a media center for convenient management of media files on your computer; and a new design. DAP 7.1 also includes multilingual support, allowing you to choose your preferred interface language, including German, Dutch, French, Chinese (traditional), Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Italian and Russian.
DAP is fully integrated into the browser, providing the best possible performance from ANY Internet connection, broadband and narrowband (cable, DSL/ADSL, T1, dial-up, etc.). DAP will allow you to benefit from a faster and more reliable download experience, optimize your download performance, and help you to recover interrupted downloads. DAP is available in two versions: a Free version (ads. supported) and a Premium version (with a richer set of features and no ads).
- Millions of files are downloaded each day using DAP
- Download time is about 300% faster*
- Broadband users using DAP enjoy even faster download speeds
- DAP gives you Download Visibility - Prevent unwanted downloads
- DAP is 100% spyware-free!
increases download speeds by up to 300 percent. It searches for mirror sites that most effectively serve your downloads through multiserver connections
for optimal utilization of dial-up or broadband connections.
DAP automatically recovers from shutdowns, lost connections, and other errors. DAP is fully integrated into Netscape, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari and Mozilla. DAP features auto-hang-up after download, proxy settings and scheduling.
Speeds Up all Internet-related data transmission
- Faster loading of web page elements (text and graphics)
- Accelerated downloading, uploading and streaming of content (music, movies, games, clips, etc.)
- Faster delivery (transmission and receipt) of email massages and attachments
- Improved performance for web based applications (online games and other web based utilities)
Wide compliance (software and hardware)
- Optimize Windows 7/8/10 and Windows XP
- Optimize all Internet connections (dial-up, cable, DSL/ADSL, T1, etc.)
- Optimize all network and ethernet cards
- Compatible for all Browsers and Email clients
- ISP transparency (supports all ISP network configuration)
User-friendly, simple interface
- Self-explanatory optimization process
- Few short steps and your system is optimized
- Online and Offline help files
- Easily manage different sets of settings: save, restore and re-use any combination of values for your system parameters